Saturday, August 4, 2007

Things to come...

Alright, so here's the deal: this is my first post in almost a month. There are reasons for this, but those reasons matter very little. What is important is what is to come in future posts. Please allow me to tell you. I am a movie person. It is what I do. I eat, drink, and breathe movies, figuratively. So, my blog will be about movies. One every couple of days specifically. Each week there will be at least one review of a movie new in theatres. There will also be a choice for classic film of the week. In addition, there will be the "modern classic" of the week, which will be defined as a movie released in the last twenty-five years that, in another twenty-five years, should or will be considered classic. I will begin Sunday night, so tune in then for our show.

"Happy birthday, welcome home, and we who are about to die salute you."

Name that quote.

1 comment:

As Fan3 said...

All About Eve! ;)~